Jun 17, 2006 #1 I ivzk Limp Gawd Joined Apr 13, 2005 Messages 291 Hope this isn't a repost. If it is please remove. DC community takes a hit
Jun 17, 2006 #2 R roftranspo [H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006 Joined Sep 1, 2005 Messages 3,440 That person is retarded and sucks [H]arder then Moose
Jun 17, 2006 #3 [Spectre] I Will Find You Joined Aug 29, 2004 Messages 24,889 If true that is bad. But I had heard something else previously about hte longevity of How's borgs.
Jun 17, 2006 #4 C Carnival Forces Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 9, 2003 Messages 4,297 wow, those people totally ruined How??? that's horrible...that's just so immature and stupid.
Jun 17, 2006 #5 U unhappy_mage [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2005 Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 11,455 Man, if I were him I'd be pissed. Kudos to the XS admins for their prompt action.
Jun 18, 2006 #6 I ICE_9 2[H]4U Joined Feb 28, 2005 Messages 3,459 Follow the rules people! If that ever happened here, I would bet the same or more retribution would happen to you. Play by the rules or go home.
Follow the rules people! If that ever happened here, I would bet the same or more retribution would happen to you. Play by the rules or go home.
Jun 19, 2006 #7 Kvothe [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006 Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 8,712 It's really a shame, that's a ton of valuable horespower lost from the cause.
Jun 20, 2006 #8 A AtomicMoose [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 26, 2001 Messages 11,803 Just another reminder of the seriousness of getting proper permission for your borgs.