borging for the weekend...

weebob

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
204
What borgs have people got going?,

this weekends menu consists of the following.

+ 2ghz celeron northwood @ 2.8ghz, intel 845grg, 512meg
+ 2.66 celeron D, intel 915ghm, 512meg
+ 2.4ghz celeron northwood, intel 865grg, 256meg
+ 2ghz celeron northwood, intel 865grg, 256meg
+ 1.6ghz P4 willemett, intel 845gerg2, 256meg
+ 1.73 PM toshibia L20, 915, 512meg

Random pc's that have come in to be fixed, now being abused in the name of science.

folding for the [H]orde under the name of weebob
 
Hopefully I'll have some stuff this weekend. Haven't had too many come in lately
 
Well, all my borgs are in the family:
Athlon XP 2500 (oldest sister's family)
Athlon XP 1800 (in-laws' computer)
Athlon XP 2000 (third-oldest sister's family)

Add the two I have at home (XP 1800 full-time and P-M 1.4 part time--heh, that's the only Intel machine I have...) I just wish my brother-in-law would let me put it on his computer that he's using for business school--he's the type that knows just enough about computers to be dangerous, so he's worried about the resource usage.

 
Mohonri said:
so he's worried about the resource usage.
Yep that sounds like someone you thinks he knows what he is talking about and yet has no clue :) just tell him it replaces the "system idle" program and thats all.
 
up and coming on the [H]ardFolding Show "incestual borging should it be allowed" :D
 
84gthatch said:
up and coming on the [H]ardFolding Show "incestual borging should it be allowed" :D

lol,,,as long as its in the name of science, hell yes.
 
I'm going to be borging all weekend long starting tonight...

err

what were we talking about again?
 
marty9876 said:
the act of inseminating the world with our...."client"?

LMAO

Everybody's borging for the weekend!! (anyone else remember that song?)
 
Back
Top