Borderlands 2 with Season Pass $13.50 @ GMG

This deal is good enough for me. Thanks OP. I hope it is still there when I get back from work late this evening.

Thanks, I missed getting copies for my son when amazon ran out, or some such thing.

in for the season pass!

First time ordering off GMG as well, it was definitely smooth, fast, and easy!

I read somewhere that the season pass didnt include all DLC. Can anyone confirm?

It includes campaign and level cap DLC only. Does not include extra characters and other tidbits.

If anyone wants to game it up some, hit me up on Steam. Ive got about 80 hours into the game but just picked up the psycho DLC and have started over.

murdayne is my steam handle or [H]G|M33PM33P

I can't complain about the price for the Game with the Campaign DLCs but it's kind of turn off that the season pass did not include many of the other Packs like the Psycho Pack. Seems like they tried to milk it all the way they can.

I can't complain about the price for the Game with the Campaign DLCs but it's kind of turn off that the season pass did not include many of the other Packs like the Psycho Pack. Seems like they tried to milk it all the way they can.

isn't the pyscho pack the only one?

season pass was only ever about the content releases and then they went and added in a bonus level cap increase

the characters were always extra and I don't really understand why anyone would complain about that

Bought it this morning, good deal.

season pass was only ever about the content releases and then they went and added in a bonus level cap increase

the characters were always extra and I don't really understand why anyone would complain about that

Well a season pass was originally paying extra at launch to pre-buy all the dlc before you even know what a lot of it is. By only including a portion of the dlc they are defeating the purpose of selling a season pass. I just hope the GotY: Edition actually includes all the dlc whenever it comes out. I'm just gonna buy characters during steam summer sale when they are hopefully 50%-75% off.

Bought it this morning, good deal.

Well a season pass was originally paying extra at launch to pre-buy all the dlc before you even know what a lot of it is. By only including a portion of the dlc they are defeating the purpose of selling a season pass. I just hope the GotY: Edition actually includes all the dlc whenever it comes out. I'm just gonna buy characters during steam summer sale when they are hopefully 50%-75% off.
that's not true

the season pass description was four unreleased campaign add-ons

the mechromancer was a pre-order bonus that the developers and all reviewers made clear would eventually be available for separate purchase and developers also made clear that any future characters would *not* be included in the season pass

I'm glad I got this while it was available, i don't have any complaints, I gave my extra key to a friend since I already had BL 2.

Unsure if I wish I had seen this sooner or not. I should finish the last Borderlands 1 DLC tonight or tomorrow depending on how much I play. Probably would have picked this up sa it's a great deal, so somewhat wish I had seen it sooner as I might have started playing it immediately after.

On the other hand I have a huge backlog of games to play already and it's likely to be even cheaper before I get through everything I already own. And my video card is going in for RMA this week as well as I've been having artifacting issues and crashes lately. Time to play some of my older back log on the Intel HD 4000 while it's out I suppose.

Back