Borderlands 2 DLC $2

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
GameAgent has lots of Borderlands 2 DLC for $2 each....

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/118...oadable-content-psycho-pack-mechromancer-pack

I took advantage of the deal and filled in some of the holes left after buying the GOTY edition and Season Pass earlier on... namely Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 and Psycho Pack...

The site seems to be Mac gamer oriented, but the serial numbers activate for the PC just fine on Steam...

Thanks OP. Think i'll do exactly as you did.

Just to chime in : Code activated on Steam Borderlands 2 PC without issue.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that Psycho pack is included in GotY.
Am I mistaken?

From the list, I think the only thing GotY doesn't have is the Upgrade Pack 2.

Psycho is indeed included in the GOTY version.

Weird, I guess I didn't own have the GOTY edition then... but somehow I already had the first Ultimate Vault Hunter pack, Tiny Tina's Assault, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, Mr. Torgue's Campain of Carnage, and a couple of other addons. Maybe that was the Season Pass... hmm.

Who knows, there are so many addons and DLC now it's hard to keep track... lol

Fuck DLC. All of it should've been part of the initial game

Why? DLC is just the new terminology for "expansion pack". If developers continue to create new content for existing games then by all means I'll buy it if its worth it. The only bullshit DLC is "Day One" DLC...THAT is what should have been included at the launch of a game.

Borderlands 2 was a great and fulfilling game at launch. The DLC that was released months after its launch, not on the actual launch day.

Weird, I guess I didn't own have the GOTY edition then... but somehow I already had the first Ultimate Vault Hunter pack, Tiny Tina's Assault, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, Mr. Torgue's Campain of Carnage, and a couple of other addons. Maybe that was the Season Pass... hmm.

Who knows, there are so many addons and DLC now it's hard to keep track... lol

Yep; that's the Season Pass.

I ordered the game and all DLCs, and it over 24 hours to get my key. Just remember to be patient.

I ordered the game and all DLCs, and it over 24 hours to get my key. Just remember to be patient.

Weird, I got my keys immediately... Right after you complete the order you are taken to a page that lists your games and the associated Steam keys.

They do also send you an email with them as well.

You can also login to the site and retrieve them.

I got three keys right away and have to wait for 2 more.

I see Borderlands GOTY is $7 on GameAgent. Steam tells me I already own it but I don't. I can never buy a GOTY edition on Steam if I bought base game.

I don't know if anyone cares, but... Borderlands GOTY, 20 bucks on GMG:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/shooter/borderlands-2-game-year-edition-na/
The code on the front page works for it, and brings it down to 16$. It's no steam sale, but it's an alright deal I think? I bought it, and it activated just fine on top of my original BL2 installation and any mods I did have (which was like 1). It's really friggin sad when buying the game and all DLC is several times cheaper than buying the DLC. This game kind of disgusts me because of how much the company nickle and dimed the users, but whatever...

ALl the DLC adds lots of playing time to the game I mean I didn't even buy all the DLC there is so much of it.

ALl the DLC adds lots of playing time to the game I mean I didn't even buy all the DLC there is so much of it.

I just really hate situations where the DLC prices greatly outweigh the actual game. Like even if it retailed at say 50$, there's WAY more $ worth of DLC out than there is original game. And does all of the DLC combined contain more content than the actual game? Did they put as much effort into making it? Heck no. The engine was already there, they just added some stuff.

The only game so far where I have just really been satisfied with DLC, both price and content, is Dishonored. I feel like the DLC greatly expanded on the storyline. I feel like they did a great job voice acting it. I feel like it was one of the few actually honest-to-god good examples of DLC in this age.

I don't know if anyone cares, but... Borderlands GOTY, 20 bucks on GMG:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/shooter/borderlands-2-game-year-edition-na/
The code on the front page works for it, and brings it down to 16$. It's no steam sale, but it's an alright deal I think? I bought it, and it activated just fine on top of my original BL2 installation and any mods I did have (which was like 1). It's really friggin sad when buying the game and all DLC is several times cheaper than buying the DLC. This game kind of disgusts me because of how much the company nickle and dimed the users, but whatever...

Thanks. Think I'll bite.

Back