Sep 30, 2007 #1 E evil neo n00b Joined Jan 19, 2006 Messages 39 Hello I have hard time to find the software that let me created to usb for bootable. I have two bootable cds. One for Acronis True Image and one for ubuntu. I like to created two iso bootables in one for bootable USB . Thank you.
Hello I have hard time to find the software that let me created to usb for bootable. I have two bootable cds. One for Acronis True Image and one for ubuntu. I like to created two iso bootables in one for bootable USB . Thank you.
Oct 1, 2007 #2 X Xee [H]ard|Gawd Joined Nov 18, 2004 Messages 2,020 What motherboard do you have and what version of the BIOS is it?
Oct 1, 2007 #3 D Demon10000 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 4,502 Assuming your hardware supports it, check out this article: http://lifehacker.com/software/ubuntu/how-to-install-ubuntu-linux-on-a-flash-drive-245087.php
Assuming your hardware supports it, check out this article: http://lifehacker.com/software/ubuntu/how-to-install-ubuntu-linux-on-a-flash-drive-245087.php
Oct 5, 2007 #5 E evil neo n00b Joined Jan 19, 2006 Messages 39 Anyone? I found from google. I want to do like that idea!