• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Boost volume in Windows

kumquat

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
5,269
I'm using an Asus VE228H monitor with built-in speakers. When I'm watching Slingbox, the volume is pretty low. On my old speakers I could crank the volume (as long as I remembered to decrease it before I played something else) but now I can't raise it very high.

I know VLC and other programs have a gain adjustment that lets me increase the volume, but is there way to do that system-wide?
 
Back
Top