• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bookshelf speakers for computer

hardc0re

Gawd
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
869
Hey guys,

I'm looking to replace my 2 satellites from the Klipsche promedia 2.1 system with a set of bookshelf speakers.

Are there better quality speakers available for a suitable replacement to connect to the Klipsche sub?
 
personally I wouldn't connect bookshelf speakers to the sub.

I'd consider buying a used receiver and going the separate sub/speaker route.
 
I agree...BASH amp technology is great for providing power with high efficiency for subwoofers, but sound quality isn't great while driving speakers. The better the speaker you get, the worse it's going to sound.

In fact a lot high end sub manufacturers won't even use BASH because they feel the sound quality isn't even good enough for subwoofers, as it produces a lot of upper order harmonics.
 
never heard of those speakers and it doesnt seem to have any reviews online so idk u shud test it and post a mini review or something
 
i did some digging around for reviews and found this european review compilation site. Most of the customers are europe based. the speakers are part of a high-end hi-fi system, but minus the deck, so I'm not paying for something i don't need. If someone understand polish and german, please translate briefly the general consensus from those reviews as they are all 5/5 stars.

http://alatest.com/user-reviews/aud...840-dvd-840-ns-bp-300/pu3-89925899,125/?all=1
 
Back
Top