• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Boo big typhoon

Presto88

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
491
I bought a big typhoon hoping to get more of a OC out of it but pretty much all I've got is cooler temperatures (not that thats not nice) I know the core will go as far as the core can go. 1.4volts at 2.5.
 
ummmm yeah about those timings , I'm pretty afraid of those and messing with them. Other than that its cheapo ram pc 2700
 
Presto88 said:
ummmm yeah about those timings , I'm pretty afraid of those and messing with them. Other than that its cheapo ram pc 2700
and you want a better oc? best research and learn more before you blame a heatsink...
 
Back
Top