• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

bondo for large surfaces?

Alternately, stretch some pantyhose over the area you want to cover, then apply fiberglass resin. (2-3 layers of pantyhose)
 
just make sure you use the fiberglass reinforced bondo... the normal stuff will crack and come off too easily. and be prepared to have to go back over it a couple times if cracks and splits form.
 
Not to hijack the thread but I also have a question about Bondo. I want to get the Cooler Master Stacker and fil the holes in the side where that vent is and then cut a window out that will cut into the bondo'd area. Not sure if the bondo will take well to that tho. Any comments/suggestions?
 
Veldrid said:
Not to hijack the thread but I also have a question about Bondo. I want to get the Cooler Master Stacker and fil the holes in the side where that vent is and then cut a window out that will cut into the bondo'd area. Not sure if the bondo will take well to that tho. Any comments/suggestions?

cut first - bondo later. When I get home I'll post some pictars of what I did on a case I'm working on.
 
I have the same case and it's made really cheap. I cut the front of soo it allows more air flow.
 
Back
Top