Feb 17, 2011 #207 B bomberboysk Gawd Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 760 ttt, really need to get this stuff gone, my hosting is due for renewal on the 28th, and i need this stuff gone to pay for it.
ttt, really need to get this stuff gone, my hosting is due for renewal on the 28th, and i need this stuff gone to pay for it.
Feb 20, 2011 #211 C compudocs [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 1,212 Imagine the 2x 220cfm delta's on a TRUE Copper if you will and the other 4 in place of normal case fans. I wonder how far you could OC on air then. If I was still into pushing systems like I was just 3 years ago you better believe I'd buy all of them to find out Bump for insane fans. Kinda makes me miss my old Tornado's
Imagine the 2x 220cfm delta's on a TRUE Copper if you will and the other 4 in place of normal case fans. I wonder how far you could OC on air then. If I was still into pushing systems like I was just 3 years ago you better believe I'd buy all of them to find out Bump for insane fans. Kinda makes me miss my old Tornado's
Feb 21, 2011 #212 B bomberboysk Gawd Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 760 ttt Yeah, i remember when i had tornados as well, everyone said how loud they were, i was thinking "That can't be true", plug them in, "That can be true".
ttt Yeah, i remember when i had tornados as well, everyone said how loud they were, i was thinking "That can't be true", plug them in, "That can be true".