Hey guys,
I just got my bolt through kit from Xigmatek for the S1283. I've got a Q6600 on an Abit IP35 Pro and it's been running fine for about a month and a half now.
Just a few questions before I try and fix something that already works just fine
1) What's the best way to clean off TIM? I'm using AS-MX2, I've got access to 200 proof Ethanol and Acetone.
2) Is there some trick to removing the existing pushpins? should I be concerned with saving them for the future for whatever reason?
3) How do I know when the bolts are sufficiently tight without damaging anything and getting good pressure?
Thanks in advance!
I just got my bolt through kit from Xigmatek for the S1283. I've got a Q6600 on an Abit IP35 Pro and it's been running fine for about a month and a half now.
Just a few questions before I try and fix something that already works just fine
1) What's the best way to clean off TIM? I'm using AS-MX2, I've got access to 200 proof Ethanol and Acetone.
2) Is there some trick to removing the existing pushpins? should I be concerned with saving them for the future for whatever reason?
3) How do I know when the bolts are sufficiently tight without damaging anything and getting good pressure?
Thanks in advance!