Bolt Through Back Plate for Socket 478 needed badly

Salinger

n00b
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
10
Sorry to bother you guys, but does anyone have any ideas..

I'm using an old P4 Northwood 3.0Ghz w/ Asus P4C800-E Deluxe as an HTPC.

I have a Scythe Ninja 2 for the heat sink. Problem is this thing is really weighty and the push pin mounting system that comes with it is an absolute joke.

Anyone suggest a proper bolt through back-plate mounting system for a socket 478 board? Thanks guys!
 
Man, that site is exactly what I was looking for!
How come I can never find this stuff on my own searches.

ocellaris, thank you so much! You may not want a hug but you get one anyway! Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Also, if anyone has the Thermalright 478 bolt through kit now discontinued and wants to sell it, I'm all over it. Thanks again, ocellaris.
 
Back
Top