• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BOINC stats in sig

FNtastic

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
1,419
I can't find anything on how to do this. Can someone point me in the right direction? Until then, its staying like it is...
 
You can ask him anything... just don't hold your breath.
 
ke6lfo.jpg
 
That was hardly a surprise. Kyle has outlawed signature images for a long, long time. And think about it: if he were to make an exception for us that means others will want it for their things. I also don't think there's a way to say "Only allow sig images for XYZ people" either. While it kind of sucks, I do see his logic. Besides, there's nothing to stop you from putting it in the body of your post like so.

Regards,
fastgeek
sig-1148.png
 
OK, just to be clear, I was suggesting doing something like this *ONLY IN THE DC FORUM*; wasn't suggesting doing it all over the place. :) If it's not Kosher, then it's not Kosher. Guess it's not for us to question why. :)
 
OK, just to be clear, I was suggesting doing something like this *ONLY IN THE DC FORUM*; wasn't suggesting doing it all over the place. :) If it's not Kosher, then it's not Kosher. Guess it's not for us to question why. :)

Careful, fastgeek, or you'll get put in time-out. :D
 
Yeah, maybe! Seriously though. I can respect the Powers-That-Be wanting to keep this under control. However, I can't see the harm in using it occasionally in the DC subforum. Like once per thread? I don't know. Would certainly *guess* that providing a link to ones sig wouldn't be too awful; that way interested parties can click on said link if they desire. :)
 
Back
Top