May 25, 2010 #1 J Jon855 [H]ard DCOTM January 2008 2FA Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 12,133 This thread is for the BONIC milestones. Just hit 1mil points earlier today. Hooray!
May 25, 2010 #2 S SazanEyes [H]ard|DCer of the Month - January 2011 Joined Jan 14, 2009 Messages 1,250 I apparently hit 20 million today, according to this list. I didn't know until I checked after seeing this thread. I see tr0ach also hit 100 million two or three days ago.
I apparently hit 20 million today, according to this list. I didn't know until I checked after seeing this thread. I see tr0ach also hit 100 million two or three days ago.
Jun 1, 2010 #3 M metallicafan [H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2010 2FA Joined Mar 30, 2005 Messages 2,205 Mark up 20 million BOINC points for me as well. Guinness for everyone!
Jun 2, 2010 #4 J Jon855 [H]ard DCOTM January 2008 2FA Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 12,133 Just hit two mil.