• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Board Suggestions?

Docmhz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
420
I am in search of a solid mobo with which I can OC a Q9550 with. I currently have a 680i LT with a Q6600 in it. I am going to move this to the wife's computer. I do not want to move to DDR3 at this time.

I understand the Gigabyte P45 UD3P is a good board, but am I missing any others that I should consider?

There is a DFI based on the X48 chipset, not sure if I would be gaining anything there?

thanks
 
The EP45-UD3P is one of the best boards and is an excellent choice if you do not plan on using more than one video card.
 
The more I read, the more I'm inclined towared the Gigabyte. Only using 1 video card.

thanks
 
The more I read, the more I'm inclined towared the Gigabyte. Only using 1 video card.

thanks

It's a great all-around board. You would be making a very wise choice by going with the GA-EP45-UD3P.
 
Yup. I did a TON of research on P45 boards recently. The UD3P is one of the best, if not the best, P45 motherboards for a 45nm quad OC.
 
Back
Top