Blyat! STALKER 2 teased by GSC Game World

jiminator

[H]F Junkie
not 3 years.... :( so much talent in russia, wish they were able to put it to work faster

polonyc2

Fully [H]
so 2021 probably means 2022...I'm hyped for another S.T.A.L.K.E.R but it's hard to get excited for a game that's years away from being released

Derangel

Fully [H]
2021? Oookay. I'm going to try and forget about this until 2021 so I don't spend three years being hyped up for it.

Reactions: muz_j
like this

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
I can't see it living up to the original, even with its bugs and rushed later levels. The game industry has changed a lot since and open world (I suppose it technically isn't open world) games don't really make a unique area to wander about these days. I'd love to see a sequel, where each area was an actual area to visit and not another repeating side quest or percentage mark to complete. We'll be lucky if we get that... more than likely it will be some MP thing like PUBG or similar.

Porter_

[H]F Junkie
so 2021 probably means 2022...I'm hyped for another S.T.A.L.K.E.R but it's hard to get excited for a game that's years away from being released

ditto. i'm excited about the idea of a new STALKER but i'll just forget about this until 2020 ish and then start to get hyped.

yourgrandma

[H]ard|Gawd
I can't see it living up to the original, even with its bugs and rushed later levels. The game industry has changed a lot since and open world (I suppose it technically isn't open world) games don't really make a unique area to wander about these days. I'd love to see a sequel, where each area was an actual area to visit and not another repeating side quest or percentage mark to complete. We'll be lucky if we get that... more than likely it will be some MP thing like PUBG or similar.
Yeah that literally already happened when the original devs split off and made survarium and now are making a pubg clone called fear of the wolves.