Blurry Display

Daltry23

n00b
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
32
So, this morning I turned on my computer, and out of nowhere my display is blurry. I can't seem to find what the problem is. I tried changing the resolution, reinstalling my videocard drivers, but I've had no luck. Any ideas?
 
So when I turned it on today the screen was clear again, and I thought that maybe my problem was fixed. Unfortunately, my screen has become blurry again after a few minutes.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
 
That doesn't sound good at all. It sounds to me like the monitor is dying. How old is it? Did you recently transport it or bump it fairly hard?

I'd start process of elimination at this point. Try the monitor on a different computer. Take a screenshot on your computer (printscreen button not photograph) and email it to someone with a monitor that is fine, see if that is blurry. I think screenshots go through the video card so that may show any type of defect that could be there.

Hopefully you needed a new monitor anyways... Good luck with figuring it out. If it is a monitor problem its not going to be worth your money to have it looked at or fixed (unless you have a warrenty.)
 
Back
Top