Bluray Player

I have this LG and it works great. Word of advise, when you install it-if you do the software update for PowerDVD and it won't play blurays or hd dvd's, uninstall it and reinstall without the update and it should work. That's what happened in my case at least. Great buy for the price IMO.
 
sweet. buying it now!
man I love the advice you get on these forums.

thanks so much.
 
well thats like saying a CD drive for a PC wont "play" music..... sure your right since all hardware on a PC is controlled by software...

Letting the OP know that bluray software for a PC right now is something that takes a decent amount of time and tinkering to get working right and that with newer blurays you need to keep updating the softwarem which is a pain in the ass, is what you should have said....
 
well thats like saying a CD drive for a PC wont "play" music..... sure your right since all hardware on a PC is controlled by software...

Letting the OP know that bluray software for a PC right now is something that takes a decent amount of time and tinkering to get working right and that with newer blurays you need to keep updating the softwarem which is a pain in the ass, is what you should have said....


Thanks :) I appreciate the insight. I love tinkering with things so hopefully it shouldn't be too bad. I just want something that READS bluray discs effectively. and I'll figure out how to PLAY them on my own. I'm much better with software than I am with hardware.
 
Back
Top