• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BluRay No Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon855

[H]ard DCOTM January 2008
2FA
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
12,133
Please bear with me as I venture in this subforum for the first time.

The problem I'm having occurs when I'm playing BluRay contents - during the movie playback, there are no sounds whatsoever. At the BluRay menu, there are sounds.

Testing with DVD shows that DVD works just fine.

I'm running CyberLink PowerDVD 10 for my BluRay playback and I've tried all of BluRay movies that I have, I am unable to get my audio to come on to my 2.1 speakers/headphones. Alternatively when I play any DVD - the sounds comes on just fine so I'm assuming it has to do something with "protected" audio streams.

My onboard audio should be capable of playing it back.

Rig's in the sig. Any help would be much appreciated.
 
Apparently the built in updater is worth jack. I had to patch it from a direct link, and since I have a 6800 series line, there's some issues with audio and stuff.

Patched it and changed the in-settings to use Dobly Virtual Speaker and all works now.

Thanks though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top