• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bluetooth mouse mouse randomly quit working.

Loser_guy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
328
It's a targus AM04US. I was just browsing the internet and it randomly stopd working completely. Tried restarting (it worked once before when it quit working) but to no avail.

Check deviceys manager and the bluetooth PAN driver was giving the yellow exclamation point, so I do a system restore after several attempts at downloading a driver for it, which made the device start working properly again. But my mouse still doesn't work. And I'm pretty sure my bluetooth is working because it's picking up other peoples' phones in the apartment complex.

Also, I *gasp* dug out the directions and tried holding the 'reset' button to make it discoverable, it said that a green light would flash, but it never did.

Did my mouse already die on me or what?


I'm running win7 32 bit by the way.
 
Back
Top