• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Bluetooth headsets

coldfission

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
95
I have been looking at the Plantronics Pulsar 590E Headset for gaming, but some reviews say that it is not very good quality and the chances of it working are slim. Does anyone have these and use it with another bluetooth USB adapter?

My dream is to get the bluetooth device out of a stereo headset such as the cheap ones on ebay (link) and solder in my connections to my current headset and pretty much convert my current one to bluetooth. It's just a dream though
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I looked for bluetooth gaming headsets for a looong time and couldnt find one that I liked. A dream of mine is to also mod mine to make it bluetooth just dont have the time.
 
Back
Top