• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bluetooth Headset for Skype

creative-2008

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
100
I use Skype quite frequently and am not especially fond of the current headset that I use, particuarly because I find the wires inconvenient at times. So I've been thinking about buying a bluetooth headset for some time, but haven't got the first clue about how to choose one.

Would I be able to use any bluetooth headset that I pick up in a mobile phone shop with my computer? And is there any way to tell whether it will work with Skype? Also, I have a bluetooth dongle that I use to sync my phone to my computer, but I understand that I need one that is capable of carrying audio. How would I check on this?

My main requirement is that I can talk on Skype wirelessly, and that it has an inbuilt battery that is preferably charged via USB.

Thanks,

John.
 
Back
Top