ronandownes
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2008
- Messages
- 72
First off I have never used a headset for my cell phone calls. Want to fix this to fre up my handes but while I am at it I would like to be able to roam about the house while on skype calls. I have a wifi network in the house and my laptop supposts bluetooth. I would buy a bluetooth dongle for my desktop if needed.
I remembe learning there are two levels of tecnhnology for bluetiooth calls one will suppoert to 10m and the othe r to 1-00mm so with walls and everything the later shouls allow me really go anywhere including the bottom of the garden . DSo to my question. For the exprts could you cut through all the theory and just recomend what I need to buy.
I can buy in newegg but it will be iused on 220voltage so with the charger specs and plug shapes I might be better buying from dabs.co.uk
Ronan
I remembe learning there are two levels of tecnhnology for bluetiooth calls one will suppoert to 10m and the othe r to 1-00mm so with walls and everything the later shouls allow me really go anywhere including the bottom of the garden . DSo to my question. For the exprts could you cut through all the theory and just recomend what I need to buy.
I can buy in newegg but it will be iused on 220voltage so with the charger specs and plug shapes I might be better buying from dabs.co.uk
Ronan