• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Bluetooth headset for gaming microphone?

Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
1,006
I've got an HTPC setup and currently have a wired microphone (it was really cheap and is uncomfortable). I'm looking into getting a bluetooth headset (one that clips to one ear), but does this work if I have a bluetooth dongle for PC?
 
Should be fine so long as your driver software is up to date.


Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android
 
Right okay well I'm looking at this LG one here, which has 13 hours of talk time. Will the battery be drained in 13 hours of playing? Or does it have some sort of smart battery system?
 
Back
Top