What I'm trying to do is use my bluetooth headset as a microphone ONLY. Right now, whenever I connect the headset, the bluetooth software switches my audio input AND output devices to my headset. The result is all of my computer sounds come out of my crappy little headset speaker 
What I want is my bluetooth software to leave my settings alone! I want to be able to set my default input device to bluetooth audio, set my default output device to my sound card, and have it stay that way, whether or not my headset is connected. Does anyone know of any tweaks or a workaround that would let me do this without having to change the settings manually every time?
What I want is my bluetooth software to leave my settings alone! I want to be able to set my default input device to bluetooth audio, set my default output device to my sound card, and have it stay that way, whether or not my headset is connected. Does anyone know of any tweaks or a workaround that would let me do this without having to change the settings manually every time?