Bluetooth Headphones

DamnLag

DamnLurker
I am in the market for Bluetooth headphones. I know Bluetooth and sound quality don't really belong in the same sentence so I won't go there but I would like to get the best bang for my buck.

I have talked to people with the Bluetooth Beats and they love them but for the price I'm sure there are better out there. With what is currently available on the market, preferably in the Beats price range or lower what would you guys recommend?

My only real requirement is Bluetooth and comfortable, I have plenty of wired headphones already.

Possible nice but not required features
  • Noise Canceling
  • Built in Microphone
  • The ability to pair to multiple devices at one time

What do you guys suggest?

http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phone-accessories/lg-HBS730

First pair of bluetooth headphones I've been truly happy with. Good sound quality, pairs with 2 devices, great battery life so far. I wear them 8-10 hours a day, music going about 80-90% of the time, haven't had them die on me yet.

I second these if in-ear isn't a problem. I have the predecessor model. They're great. Had them for years now and still kicking. Excellent audio quality. Comfortable. Controls work great. No connection issues. Great battery life IMHO; I tend to get a minimum of 20 hours out of them.

I have never found any in ear's that I felt comfortable with, for that reason I would prefer over ear. I'm not completely against in ear and that is already +2 for them so I will at least look into them.

Thanks for the help so far.

Astro a38? I dont have it, but the features are pretty cool. Its still in beta so you can get it for 120$ vs 230$ when it comes out.

Back