The_Mage18
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2004
- Messages
- 1,712
Ok, here's the deal. I now have a bluetooth enabled PC (2 of them to be exact) so I'm looking for a decent pair of bluetooth headphones to use so I can lose the wires. I'm hoping you ladies and gents have some recomendations or headphones you've used in the past with your experiences.
I'm looking for the following:
That said, help me out here.
I'm looking for the following:
- They must be usable without a special transmitter. IE a regular bluetooth dongle/internal antenea etc.
- The ability to be used with a cell phone is a plus but not necessary
- The audio quality MUST be at least on par with normal headphones. No AM quality mono crap
- Built in mic for VoIP funcions is another plus but again not a necessity
That said, help me out here.