Bluetooth ear buds

MrHood22

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm looking for some Bluetooth ear buds. I wear ear buds all day at work (~9 hours). I don't want anything expensive. I have no idea who is good/bad and what to look for. Any suggestions?

I have a Samsung HM6450 that I use. Its a single bluetooth earpiece, but comes with some accessories that plug in such as two ear buds. They plug into the same micro-usb port that you plug in the charger to. It also comes with an adapter to use regular ear buds.

The only problem I have is the battery life, says 6 hours, but I get about 4. I have a big melon head so those behind the neck ones on the market do not work for me, so this was my best option at the time. I know there is one that looks like a dog tag that you can plug in your ear buds to, just cant remember who makes it.

Haven't seen that before, if you get it let me know how it works. I have a coworker looking at it as well, he doesn't like mine cause the stream time sucks.

Haven't seen that before, if you get it let me know how it works. I have a coworker looking at it as well, he doesn't like mine cause the stream time sucks.

It should be here Thursday. If you don't hear from me by next week send me a PM and I'll give you all the info you want.

What do you mean by "stream time"?

Back