Guitarrasdeamor
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,622
I suppose this goes in here...if not, move it please.
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1401669
Bought the adapter in there. Got it...works. I paired both my Sony official PS3 BT Headset to it and my Samsung WEP200 (at separate times). Wanted to use one of them as a mic, but Vista x64 keeps asking for the drivers, which I obviously don't have.
Any way I can get them working as a mic (and possible headset) for voice chat?
Thanks.
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1401669
Bought the adapter in there. Got it...works. I paired both my Sony official PS3 BT Headset to it and my Samsung WEP200 (at separate times). Wanted to use one of them as a mic, but Vista x64 keeps asking for the drivers, which I obviously don't have.
Any way I can get them working as a mic (and possible headset) for voice chat?
Thanks.