Bluetooth Cordless?

hipsterdoofus

Limp Gawd
Hey all, not EXACTLY a Mobile phone question but wanted to see if anyone in here had experience in this.

I am looking or a cordless home phone that has bluetooth. We don't have a landline, but I know these bluetooth cordless phones exist and then you can leave your mobile phone in one place and just use individual handsets across the house for your cell calls.

I bought one from wal-mart awhile back and almost as soon as I got it hooked up, I realized that while it could pair 2 phones, you could only send/receive calls on one cell phone at a time on it, making it someone useless in a 2 cell phone home (Other than that, by the way, it sounded great). So I believe AT&T may have one that does multiple, and I believe vtech has one too. Does anyone have experience with these? I'd kind of prefer to buy it a retail store if I can, that way if I need to send it back it's easier - but if I can be sure I am getting what I want online, it would, of course, be cheaper. Thanks!

All the ones i've seen (including the one I own from AT&T) can only use one bluetooth device at a time (because it only has one bluetooth radio) - AFAIK none exist that can use 2 cells simultaneously.

All the ones i've seen (including the one I own from AT&T) can only use one bluetooth device at a time (because it only has one bluetooth radio) - AFAIK none exist that can use 2 cells simultaneously.

Yeah, it is so hard to tell from the specs - I could have sworn I'd read of some that do that... I thought that the Vtech LS6245 did, but not sure now. To me, with two cell phones in the house, it isn't feasible to buy one of these until they get to where we can use both cell phones simultaneously.

Back