Bluehole Buttholes

In what mode and what region.... good to know if you can push through the fodder there is light on the other side.

That said... there is a market to be had selling crates, so long as cheating is lucrative... it will be rampant.

North America solo and duos fpp. I'm guessing you're playing third person or ur seeing a lot of hackers.

Maybe you're playing the wrong game then?

Maybe so, I don't like the idea of force field. There was no warning that this game would have force field pushing everyone to the center of the map. If I would have known, the game developers would have never seen a penny from me. Refunds should be allowed.

Maybe so, I don't like the idea of force field. There was no warning that this game would have force field pushing everyone to the center of the map. If I would have known, the game developers would have never seen a penny from me. Refunds should be allowed.

No warning? How about millions of videos and streams of the games, along with reviews, the game's product page... Are you serious or just trolling dude?

Really? I mean... how the hell did you go into the game this blind? Plus, if you bought it on steam yeah there are refunds. Don't tell me you couldn't figure it out within a couple hours.

I've watched my son play this game and others like it. Some of them seem borderline fun but many I wouldn't touch with a yard long stick. He seems to have fun though.

I'm blaming the generation gap.

No warning? How about millions of videos and streams of the games, along with reviews, the game's product page... Are you serious or just trolling dude?

Not all sir, I am a 44 year old fart. I don't pay attention to social media for the most part. I am busy making $ and investing, so I can take over the world and make you all my pawns! *evil laughter* Damn that force field!

Refunds on steam? Interesting, wasn't aware that was an option. Thank you for that info!

Really? I mean... how the hell did you go into the game this blind? Plus, if you bought it on steam yeah there are refunds. Don't tell me you couldn't figure it out within a couple hours.

I have only played this game for a few hours total. I seriously thought it was a server configuration, so I was moving to other servers! I wasn't aware of refunds on steam.

I have only played this game for a few hours total. I seriously thought it was a server configuration, so I was moving to other servers! I wasn't aware of refunds on steam.
Much like the fact that this game explains in it it's product description and this has been a thing for a couple of years now as mods in other various games(seriously, how do you buy the most played game on Steam and know nothing about it? Who just buys games blindly these days? That's such a silly thing to do as a consumer since it's not like you have to rely on gaming magazines anymore), Steam has had a refund program for quite a while now.

Much like the fact that this game explains in it it's product description and this has been a thing for a couple of years now as mods in other various games(seriously, how do you buy the most played game on Steam and know nothing about it? Who just buys games blindly these days? That's such a silly thing to do as a consumer since it's not like you have to rely on gaming magazines anymore), Steam has had a refund program for quite a while now.

Here is a thing, I used to buy games from 2002. MOH allied assault was the shit back then. COD and onward, I didn't have to worry about shitty games. Now days, every game pretty much is shitty. Sometimes it best not to mess up a good thing. We humans are creature of habit.

Today's world, I ignore the BS and Drama.

I fly these machines, they take total dedication and skill to master!

Freya_WP.jpg

Reactions: N4CR
like this
Here is a thing, I used to buy games from 2002. MOH allied assault was the shit back then. COD and onward, I didn't have to worry about shitty games. Now days, every game pretty much is shitty. Sometimes it best not to mess up a good thing. We humans are creature of habit.

Today's world, I ignore the BS and Drama.

I fly these machines, they take total dedication and skill to master!
Ok, you fly RC helis... no one was questioning that. We were questioning your buying habits... which appear to be making random uninformed purchases. You can pretend all you want that games weren't shitty in 2002... if you're trying to be funny that's really sad more than anything. I assure you that even going back as far as the 80s shitty games were all over the place. Even people who picked up games at the store because the box are looked interesting, still usually looked at the back of the box before making a purchase... as in reading the product description which even in 2018 when it's front and center you have still somehow failed to do. This is like buying a car, not bothering to notice what type of fuel it uses... then being confused when you get to the gas station and notice it's a diesel.

Ok, you fly RC helis... no one was questioning that. We were questioning your buying habits... which appear to be making random uninformed purchases. You can pretend all you want that games weren't shitty in 2002... if you're trying to be funny that's really sad more than anything. I assure you that even going back as far as the 80s shitty games were all over the place. Even people who picked up games at the store because the box are looked interesting, still usually looked at the back of the box before making a purchase... as in reading the product description which even in 2018 when it's front and center you have still somehow failed to do. This is like buying a car, not bothering to notice what type of fuel it uses... then being confused when you get to the gas station and notice it's a diesel.

Buying habits, car description, 80's games, box looks interesting, 2018 modern times, fuel, confusion, sad, funny...etc...etc....

Holy shit, you got all this from a few posts! You are a master piece! You saved me from myself! Where do I send the check?

Buying habits, car description, 80's games, box looks interesting, 2018 modern times, fuel, confusion, sad, funny...etc...etc....

Holy shit, you got all this from a few posts! You are a master piece! You saved me from myself! Where do I send the check?
I dunno, considering you missed the description for one of the biggest games of the year if I told you where to send the check you'd probably still get it wrong.

I dunno, considering you missed the description for one of the biggest games of the year if I told you where to send the check you'd probably still get it wrong.

One problem, the description failed to mention force field. When I purchased the game 2 months ago on steam.

One problem, the description failed to mention force field. When I purchased the game 2 months ago on steam.
Okay, I asked if you were a troll or just stupid. I think I have my answer.

Okay, I asked if you were a troll or just stupid. I think I have my answer.

You assume a lot. I am moving on, the game sucked. This will be my final address to you, I am taking my own advise. You are nothing but a waste of time in your world of unicorn fairy tales.

Good luck trolling someone else.

LOL at 44 being an old fart. I'm 52, been playing video games for the better part of my life and I'm aware of what a game's description is, how it's meant to be played, its pluses and minuses and various launchers/companies return policies before I lay down my money. Not to say I've not been burned by a game that was less then I expected but the general game play ??

Back