Blue tooth head set

Pivo504

2[H]4U
Looking for a good blue tooth head set with just one ear piece. I had theGoNovate G10 Bluetooth but have two issues with it. First after about 3 hours you get a warning notice every few minutes your battery is getting low with an annoying voice breaking into your music,it never stops until your battery goes dead....next the ear bud does not stay secure in your ear bc there is no rubber piece on it...

I've not used one for years, but Plantronics usually made pretty decent stuff with good battery life.

Plantronics Voyager Edge. Been using one for a couple years. Best BT headset you can buy, IMO.

Guys I meant am ear bud not head set! Sorry for the mix up thought yall knew by the GoNovate G10

I got the beats by Dre headphones as a Christmas present, and i must say i love them!. The bass quality is very good and clear, without it hurting your ears..even when its at its loudest volume, it still feels nice to listen to. I would totally recommend the set, they are worth the hype.

Motorola make some great mid tier type bluetooths.I have the Motorola Boom at the moment and it has worked with both my iPhone and Samsung phones

Back