Silly Devil
n00b
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2008
- Messages
- 40
Well I wasn't sure where to put this....I couldn't see any categories for technical help....
So I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place and I'm also sorry for the length of this message.
Anyway, here is my problem, ever since I came back from the holidays I get a so called "blue screen of death" why it happened ? I wish I knew... But here I will point out every detail. I left December 27th and came back on January 4th for that whole period my computer had been turned off and the power supply disconnect as well. When I got back, I moved the living room around so I disconnected every wire going into my computer (screen,power supply, ect) Then I started my computer and there it was, blue screen, but no writings, nothing ! the computer will just idle on that blue screen, if I reboot it and wait 5 minutes of blue screen, my windows login appears then everything works like a charm...
Now since I have Crossfire I thought I had put the HDMI cable into a different slot so I tried a different one but it didn't help... I have my vista ultimate cd but I can't access my bios to boot from it and repair it, does anyone have an idea on how to fix this ?
Btw I haven't installed anything new and I have been doing this
blue screen - reboot - blues screen routine for 4 days... usually on a blue screen you get writing saying you have an error but I don't
PLZ if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated ^_^
So I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place and I'm also sorry for the length of this message.
Anyway, here is my problem, ever since I came back from the holidays I get a so called "blue screen of death" why it happened ? I wish I knew... But here I will point out every detail. I left December 27th and came back on January 4th for that whole period my computer had been turned off and the power supply disconnect as well. When I got back, I moved the living room around so I disconnected every wire going into my computer (screen,power supply, ect) Then I started my computer and there it was, blue screen, but no writings, nothing ! the computer will just idle on that blue screen, if I reboot it and wait 5 minutes of blue screen, my windows login appears then everything works like a charm...
Now since I have Crossfire I thought I had put the HDMI cable into a different slot so I tried a different one but it didn't help... I have my vista ultimate cd but I can't access my bios to boot from it and repair it, does anyone have an idea on how to fix this ?
Btw I haven't installed anything new and I have been doing this
blue screen - reboot - blues screen routine for 4 days... usually on a blue screen you get writing saying you have an error but I don't
PLZ if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated ^_^