Blue Screen of Death Case Number 402339101

GeForceX

Supreme [H]ardness
pict00010bb.jpg

This system has been memtested for 20 hours with no errors with plenty of formats behind it. But no matter what it will randomly crash once every odd interval time. The strangest thing is that this single crash fails to leave ANY minidump or system error logs. The best I could do is take a picture of the error. :/ Any help would be good.

-J.

Tried fiddling with the hard drive jumpers and cables?

Microsoft

Also from MS:

This Stop message, also known as Stop 0x7A, indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.

One of the following conditions usually causes a Stop 0x7A: a bad sector in a paging file, a virus, a disk controller error, defective hardware, or failing RAM. In rare cases, a Stop 0x7A occurs when nonpaged pool resources run out.

0xC000000E, or STATUS_NO_SUCH_DEVICE: the drive went unavailable, possibly a bad hard drive, disk array, and/or controller card.

Yeah I looked that over and still couldn't conclude much.

One of the following conditions usually causes a Stop 0x7A:
  • a bad sector in a paging file - if it's software related, there's no way possible - windows xp formatted more than 8 times already with various installation methods.
  • a virus - definitely not.
  • a disk controller error - could it beee? :(
  • defective hardware - could it beee? :(
  • failing RAM - definitely not.

On a second thought, I rechecked all my connections. All things are tight. I can't see it going wrong at all. The hard drive continuously spins and it's mildly warm (Seagate).

-J.

Bizzarre. The error is Device_Not_Found. You sure you don't have hardware issues?

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

What can't be found? I have pretty much bare necessities in this system. Motherboard, CPU, Video Card, Hard Drive, No Floppy Drive, No CD Drive, Nothing. Running on an Antec 430 Tru Power 2.0!!! :-/

-J.

Run a scan from the HDDs manufacturer, software on ultimate boot CD, link in sig.

Forgot to mention hard drive, haha. :p

Will do - will let you know.

-J.

Back