• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Blue Screen Help

Brujah-99

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
71
I've recently started getting blue screens in the middle of playing games like fear or UT2k4, and by blue screen I mean complete blue screen, no text at all. Here's my setup:
Lian Li 6070 case
AMD 3000+
1gb ddr 2700
2 80 gb hard drives
Asus A7v8x motherboard
ATI x800gx (sapphire)

All my drivers are the most current, and this didn't start happening until about a month ago. After I reboot the PC ASUS probe reports a cpu temp of about 56 and mother board temp of about 36c so it doesn't seem heat related. I'd appreciate any advice any one could give me.
 
Back
Top