• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Blue Screen/dots/BSOD HELP

VE2007

Gawd
Joined
Nov 25, 2006
Messages
703
Can someone tell me what this means? drivers or what? :mad:
first I got green screen then white dots then BSOD then it restarted weird

I also have the lastest drivers 10.5 I might go back to 10.3


Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA80078D14E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800420667C
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000002
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
 
Last edited:
Back
Top