• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Blue Orb II in Microfly MX6

dbong1021

n00b
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
30
Hi everyone,

I looked at the FAQ for "Will It Fit", and it says that the Blue Orb II will fit in a Microfly case. But it doesn't say which Microfly it will fit in.

I know the standard Microfly and the MX6 look different on the outside, but are they they same dimensions on the inside? Hopefully so? Because I'd like to use the Blue Orb II with my MX6 case.
 
The MX6 is the same chassis as the original MicroFly, just a different front.
 
I like the thermaltake lanbox lite better. For a similar price, you can use a xp-120 without any modding. Xp-120 is probably the best heatsink that can be used in a sff.
 
I like the thermaltake lanbox lite better. For a similar price, you can use a xp-120 without any modding. Xp-120 is probably the best heatsink that can be used in a sff.

That lanbox lite looks nice! But I'm afraid to use it because I'm not sure what fits in there and what doesn't. I'm going by the FAQ spreadsheet that shows what fits and what doesn't. Unfortunately the lanbox lite doesn't show up on that spreadsheet and I don't have patience for returns and whatnot.

I'm going to be using the Microfly case and it looks like the XP-120 doesn't fit =(
 
the lanbox can fit a 8800 GTX if you remove the hard drive cage and put the hard drive in the CD rom bay instead. I think its a better case. It also fits a full size PSU and CD drive. It is only second to the Qmicra IMO.
 
Back
Top