"Blue Fantasy II" Work Log. Project Completed

IceWindus

n00b
This is my first ever complete worklog. I was halfway finished when the forums went down and since it would be an incredible amount of typing to rebuild it, im gonna give you the link to my website were you can view it to your pleasure. Let me know if you have comments, questions or suggestions

Blue Fantasy 2 Worklog

Wow that is a really nice looking case. You did a great job with the paint job and side sticker. Nice work man.

Ooooo Shiny. I do have a selfish request though, is it possible for you to host the template? I tried the provided link but it'd not working for me at all.
Man I really need to get a drill :(

fugly window, nice artwork on the other side 2 bad its a sticker :-/ but very nice cabling, one trick on rounded ide cables is to put a space between you hdds and fold the cable inward so you dont get that extra loop, just a tip

I thought about it, but I really hate having anything sitting on top of those warm heatplates on the HDD's, cause last time I did it, it melted the IDE cable housing.

Morphes said:
fugly window, nice artwork on the other side 2 bad its a sticker :-/ but very nice cabling, one trick on rounded ide cables is to put a space between you hdds and fold the cable inward so you dont get that extra loop, just a tip

I do this with mine as well. I don't know how hot WD drives get since I refuse to use them but my Seagate drives never get warm enough to melt my cables.

I really like BFII over the original and those side panels look sweet. I'll have to remember that site for one of my side panels when I start on my Stargate themed case.

nice case, love the paint and that graphic on the window. cant say i like the sticker tho.

Back