Blowing Frozen Bubbles

um...I can barely take it when it is 60*F let alone -35*. That's just crazy.

I spent a year in WY at a small school and had a friend who was from TX. We were outside one of the first days it froze and he was complaining about it being 30F. I looked at him and asked if he could get in his head the difference between the 90F summer and the present 30F, he said yeah, I so I told him "it's gonna drop that difference again, we're only halfway to cold and then you can complain." It's not true that men from TX don't whimper.

neat, but screw those temps. I don't like it when is gets down to 0F. I want nothing to do with -30F

I used to live in Edmonton, Canada, and sometimes it would get colder than -40. What fun! Your balls of spit would freeze before they hit the ground.

While that was very interesting to watch they can keep that cold stuff! Being from San Diego most people, myself included at times, start complaining when it hits around 60 or so. I have been in some single digit weather before and don't care to ever be again. It was about 75 today at our house and that is just perfect!

I am hoping to climb Mount Washington over President's Day weekend. I tried to do it over Christmas break, but it was -35F windchill with 70 MPH winds gusting to 140. Hopefully the weather will be a bit warmer this time around! :cool:

Just did this the other day, along with vaporizing boiling water by throwing it in the air.

Hmm I found it pretty boring. About as fun as watching bubbles freeze.. I mean, paint dry.

I used to live in Edmonton, Canada, and sometimes it would get colder than -40. What fun! Your balls of spit would freeze before they hit the ground.

Amen to that lol, I live about an hour out of edmonton and we just had a -40 cold snap 3 weeks ago. Of course I still ended up having to work outside in it. Hoping for 1 more cold snap just so I can try this out though lol

Back