blowhole....

Bad_Boy

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
3,282
well i really wanna do a blowhole for my case when my bday comes (3/10), i was wondering for those who have done them, is it ok to leave the top of the case still on while cutting ( i really dont wanna get a rivet gun just to get it off), ill be using a dremel. and any tips with making it would be very helpful. pics welcome too :D

and what is a stealthed fan? i saw another post on it and i never understood it.

thx in advanced.
 
I just use a 3 inch holesaw for a 80mm fan makes it effortless and makes a perfect hole. Just a little sanding or filing to finish it. Make sure you have a strong drill as well. I started using a Makita cordless and it just didn't have enough torque. I went and bought a corded drill just to punch big ole' holes. You can leave the top on the case, make sure though you take out all hardware and components.
 
Back
Top