blood stained

First cut the goats head off and then swing it by it's legs... havn't you ever worshiped the devil before? yeesh, some people :rolleyes:


















On second thought, I would saturate a stick with acrylic paint and make a swinging motion with it to make it spatter, you should be a good distance away though... and cults are for sheep, not S[H]ARKS....
 
HistoryModder said:
dude.... that is sick. I was asking because this person did it
http://www.bit-tech.net//modding/2005/11/17/dreamhack_preview/5.html

HA, sorry if you didn't see the small text in my post...

As for that particular case, it looks like he may have mixed a bit of red up with some paint thinner, put a little bit in a cup and stood back and flung, I can see him now doing it over and over until he finds the right distance/height/strength to use to get that effect. It's kind of a luck of the draw, but I would assume (and you know what that means) he clear coated a couple of times, then 'flung' his paint on thinking that if it didn't go right, because of the thinner, he could wipe up alot of it, sand off a few layers of clear coat and have another try at it.
 
Back
Top