Blood Bowl DD Pre-Order Up

Freaking awesome. Loved the TT game, loved the DOS game, expect I will love this game since they are staying true to the rules of the game.

SOOOOO glad it is turn based rather than some farked up RTS, FPS, or Action game. The game could easily have gone one of those directions and been ruined.

Freaking awesome. Loved the TT game, loved the DOS game, expect I will love this game since they are staying true to the rules of the game.

SOOOOO glad it is turn based rather than some farked up RTS, FPS, or Action game. The game could easily have gone one of those directions and been ruined.

The rule set is based on the LRB 5.0, there's two modes , Turned Based and Real Time.

However, most of the leagues of hardcore guys of course play turned based, I mean, it's what BB is all about. :)

Also, check out www.curbleague.com I know we have one more slot available for a team if you want in the league. :p

I DO love the fact that you can do turn based or real-time. Would be even better if you could do a live-action playback of a turn-based game! Add somebody on commentary and could make for one hell of an entertaining league!

I won't violate the NDA, but all I can say, is if you love the TT, it's incredible. Cyanide did a hell of a job with this. :)

Back