Blocking has vanished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenu

[H]ardened
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
20,314
Hi
I want to block a forum member because he posts spoilers without giving a damn.
But I cant find how to do it despite being given explicit instruction here.


There is no block option.
What is going wrong please?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Works for me. Are you sure you're on his profile and checking under User Lists?
 
I only see an option to add contacts and friends.
He is the contact.
Is there something else you see?
 
On his profile click the drop down next to "User Lists"

"Add to Ignore List" is the third option.

Edit: Oh you tried that, weird. Try it on a different browser.
 
I only see an option to add contacts and friends.
He is the contact.
Is there something else you see?

Do you have him on your contacts list or something? I get a third option (Add to Ignored List)
 
No, I have no other affiliation with him, that option doesnt appear.
Thanks for the info.
 
I never did get the above method working, strange, but managed to sort it by going into my profile and editing the ignore list.

Cheers those that replied.
This thread can be closed :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top