block Shawn posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neisius

Gawd
Is it possible that the forum can block posts from Shawn?

I mean really, think about it, has anything credible ever come from there? no.

he is like a noob for life.

:D j/k

look, the guy has some very valid questions. maybe he doesnt know much about forums and how they work. let the faggotry end here, please. this goes for VIOLENCE FACTOR as well. leave the guy alone, or answer his questions.

Originally posted by Millow
look, the guy has some very valid questions.
yeah, he asks some valid questions then everyone flames him:rolleyes:

Seriously, the internet may be a good place for experts across the world to share their knowledge, but for every expert there are 10,000 scumbags, morons, and trolls...

Originally posted by jagec
yeah, he asks some valid questions then everyone flames him:rolleyes:

Seriously, the internet may be a good place for experts across the world to share their knowledge, but for every expert there are 10,000 scumbags, morons, and trolls...

well put, and right now for this poor guy it happons to be VIOLENCE FACTOR whos giving him the most shit.

dude, he wanted to ask if you could softmod a 9800 pro into an x800.....there is no way in HELL that can be valid...

and then thinks that a 5950 is better than a 9800 pro just because its "500/1000 (assuming its clock speeds)"

thats like choosing a P42.6ghz over an athlon FX-53 because it has more ghz:rolleyes:

and who could forget the 3 questions about the geforce6800 which took the 3 of the top5 non-sticky post spots.

at least when i came here i actually read and studied posts before opening my newbie cheeze mouth.

I can't believe all the griping and sniping on this forum. I don't get it. I've been lurking for a while because I'm excited about the new cards and man what a tough crowd.

Just say if u don't want me on this forum anymore and i'll never come here again. Becuase no one wants me here anyways

Originally posted by retardedchicken
dude, he wanted to ask if you could softmod a 9800 pro into an x800.....there is no way in HELL that can be valid...

and then thinks that a 5950 is better than a 9800 pro just because its "500/1000 (assuming its clock speeds)"

thats like choosing a P42.6ghz over an athlon FX-53 because it has more ghz:rolleyes:

and who could forget the 3 questions about the geforce6800 which took the 3 of the top5 non-sticky post spots.

at least when i came here i actually read and studied posts before opening my newbie cheeze mouth.

Cut the guy some slack man... He's learning. You're flaming. Nuff said.

Originally posted by Shawn
Just say if u don't want me on this forum anymore and i'll never come here again. Becuase no one wants me here anyways

Ask all the questions you want, thats what a forum is far. Weather it be how to download more ram or to bios flash a 9500 to 5900. All in fun bud.:p

I say we ban you (neisius). Everyone was new at once, even you. There are times at which you would have looked to this guy for advice about your computer. Not everyone starts out "Hard" or "uber-l337". The way you learn is to ask questions.

Either help the guy, or shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back