Block for 6600GT

Anyone know where I can find a Cyclone Fusion SL with 6800 adaptor kit for cheaper than 60$?

I will add what I find in prices shortly.
 
Ok did alittle homework and for a 6600 or 6800 gt you will need the Cyclone Fusion HL. The HL is taller and will clear the ramsinks. I still have yet to find a decent price on one with a 6800 kit shipped.

Silverprop has it listed for 92$ plus shipping with the adaptor kit. Can someone find a decent price on this thing?
 
Ah crap, I wrote them an email to request that they ship internationally. Anyone else interested?

-Todd
 
I just mounted this one on my 6600GT PCIe
tp_g_g_pnc_350.jpg

blende_gf4_500.jpg

with a different metal plate, I hope it works, I havn't tested yet, it seems to fit...
 
Could you give me a link on that GPU block? You didnt say anything about it. And I just found the frozenmods deal like 5 minutes ago. So its $60.65 before shipping.
 
Back
Top