Blizzard Relents to Years of Fan Pressure with World of Warcraft Classic

Why, because I pointed out the obvious? I generally don't play MP games either unless I've got friends also playing them these days. The difference is that I'm not going to complain about being unable to play an MMO by myself of all things.

An easy opportunity to get more monthly subs would be to spin up a shard on a server and take my money. Considering the largest MMOs are being updated for a more casual audience shows that there is a big demand for soloing and so on. You're just being negative and get I enough of that already.

An easy opportunity to get more monthly subs would be to spin up a shard on a server and take my money. Considering the largest MMOs are being updated for a more casual audience shows that there is a big demand for soloing and so on. You're just being negative and get I enough of that already.
No, I'm being a realist. I doubt blizzard cares enough about the relative handful of people in comparison to the couple million that still play, to bother spinning up a private server on a per user basis for $15/mo.

Back