Blazing Hot Ballistix Tracer 1066 2GB $144.99 Shipped AR

Awwwe man, I want them for the lights... but I can't afford it. HOT find Op!

damn, i'm jumping on these... :D

going to get 4gb in all.. one shipped to my home address and the other shipped to my sis's place...

The rebate form says :

Valid from April 19, 2007 through May 3, 2007.
Print this coupon, fill out all requested information, and mail the coupon (along with a copy of your packing slip and the original UPC code from
the memory module product packaging) to the address listed below. Sales order confirmation e-mails will not be accepted as proof-of-purchase.
Limit one rebate per eligible Crucial Ballistix Tracer memory kit per household.

Does this mean if I order the RAM today I qualify? Or does it mean that the packaging slip has to be dated by today? Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm just not familiar with Crucial/Newegg rebates and I don't want to be out $75.

Thanks.

The rebate form says :

Valid from April 19, 2007 through May 3, 2007.
Print this coupon, fill out all requested information, and mail the coupon (along with a copy of your packing slip and the original UPC code from
the memory module product packaging
) to the address listed below. Sales order confirmation e-mails will not be accepted as proof-of-purchase.
Limit one rebate per eligible Crucial Ballistix Tracer memory kit per household.

Does this mean if I order the RAM today I qualify? Or does it mean that the packaging slip has to be dated by today? Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm just not familiar with Crucial/Newegg rebates and I don't want to be out $75.

Thanks.

yes today is May 3, so today is the last day
make sure to pay attention the bodled line

Can anyone explain WHICH UPC cut out they are talking about? There is one on the box and the other on the anti-static sleeve.

Does anyone have a copy of the original rebate form? I tried printing one out now and the form is from May 4-18

i believe the one on thebox is the UPC

I e-mailed Crucial about which one to use for my DDR2-1000 Ballistix and haven't heard back yet, although it is the weekend. If I don't get a reply by Monday morning I'll probably just call them up and make sure. I believe it's the one on the box as well. When I find out for sure I'll post back.

I e-mailed Crucial about which one to use for my DDR2-1000 Ballistix and haven't heard back yet, although it is the weekend. If I don't get a reply by Monday morning I'll probably just call them up and make sure. I believe it's the one on the box as well. When I find out for sure I'll post back.

are those two UPCs the same? :confused:

Does anyone have a good estimate as to if this is the lowpoint for prices (for this ram)? The "SLI ready" ram I have right now is kind of finicky (EDIT - because I have a crossfire-based board) and I don't think I'm getting the best compatibility. Buy now or in a few weeks?

Back