Blazing [H]ot Dell SB. XFX 7900GT Extreme $264.71 XFX 7900GTX $440.21 Shipped Free

gah would do right now if I had a code. i have a small business account. I want to get home and check my circular's before jumping. Man o man. I imagine you'd still need someone else to order you one for SLI depending on the coupon.

Ok looks like you can use the coupon against a whole order with more than 1 item. But what do I know. I know I want them for this deal. :( Coupons are like a $1 with $10 shiping. Who wants to give me one for $5? :D

Man I wouldn't doubt I already got one at home with the circular.

i too need a coupon, will pay for one...send me a pm please if interested.

edit: nvm i can't afford anything else im crazy , heh...still awsome deal though

xb1az3x said:
Heres the coupon i got in the most recent SB email you all can fight over it:

?Q70N13ZTLTV9D

That's for refurb systems.

Told me that coupon was for: 20% off refurbished Latitude, OptiPlex, PowerVault and PowerEdge systems. :(

Be sure to use this code for 5% off 500+ for those cards 500+. It DOES stack with the 25% off code: KQHRSN84K56W3$

^ Thanks. Was about to ask if there was anything else stackable. With that, i bit. Brought it to 502.95 I figured good enough for me. Another coupon would have knocked me below $500 and potentially ruin the last coupon. Guess my DFI Ultra to SLi mod was not just for kicks after all. Time to get me a bridge.

Like i said guys i might have one at home. Someone was nice enough to pass me their coupon. If i have one at home I'll post it in order of unfulfilled requests. So like for instance if JAWs doesn't have one yet.

texuspete00 said:
^ Thanks. Was about to ask if there was anything else stackable. With that, i bit. Brought it to 502.95 I figured good enough for me. Another coupon would have knocked me below $500 and potentially ruin the last coupon. Guess my DFI Ultra to SLi mod was not just for kicks after all. Time to get me a bridge.

Like i said guys i might have one at home. Someone was nice enough to pass me their coupon. If i have one at home I'll post it in order of unfulfilled requests. So like for instance if JAWs doesn't have one yet.
From my understanding of Dell codes, the coupons that are xxx off yyy+ apply to the original pre-dicounted price, so it wouldn't matter if other codes push the price <500. At least that's what I understand of them. :p

on a side note: how can those coupons be mailed to me?i signed up for a small buisness account but can't find an option for a coupon catalog to be mailed to me...is it automatic?
and dammit now i might mod my ultra d to sli and spend another 500... damn you technology...damn you!!

Heh.. maybe yeah i got itchy on the trigger. Your basket can time out. I was worried about the base coupon I entered. Err.... perhaps paranoid is the better word. That maybe it would timeout and i'd get screwed. For those less trigger happy then me, what is it, slickdeals and bargainshare can also give money off? Then Dell DPA?

I don't know. Second dealing with Dell. Just glad i had the patience, 5 minutes or so :D, for someone to post a stacking one too. Last time after the 30% off my monitor there was more to be had. Oh well, you guys get them lower I'll be happy for you. Thanks for all the help wildabeast and ironwolf. :D

edit: mkram, the ebay guys most often say right in there email. I guess in the ebay era, anything goes in the S&H. $1 for the coupon, $10 for the EMAIL.

texuspete00 said:
Heh.. maybe yeah i got itchy on the trigger. Your basket can time out. I was worried about the base coupon I entered. Err.... perhaps paranoid is the better word. That maybe it would timeout and i'd get screwed. For those less trigger happy then me, what is it, slickdeals and bargainshare can also give money off? Then Dell DPA?

I don't know. Second dealing with Dell. Just glad i had the patience, 5 minutes or so :D, for someone to post a stacking one too. Last time after the 30% off my monitor there was more to be had. Oh well, you guys get them lower I'll be happy for you. Thanks for all the help wildabeast and ironwolf. :D

edit: mkram, the ebay guys most often say right in there email. I guess in the ebay era, anything goes in the S&H. $1 for the coupon, $10 for the EMAIL.

You can get %2.25 back through Fatwallet, but DPA will not work at Dell Small Business.

texuspete00 said:

Actually its against Ebays rules to charge abnormally high S&H fees. Its called fee circumvetion and it is against the rules and they can suspend you for it. I report it every time I see it. It makes it damn near impossible to compete on ebay when you play by the rules and have to compete against people that dont.

Hmm. $18 Ebay coupon. + Tax ($15)
(massachusetts), + Shipping, ships in 1-2 weeks...

I will pass thanks

If your tax is only $15 I'd be on the lookout for a coupon. I mean $520 for SLI'd 7900GT's? Dell always says that for the ship, and it's only the guys posting on page 3 or 4 that have to wait... usually of course. :p

I agree about the tax a bit with the steep starting price. But now we're stacking and shit. 25 % + 5 % + possibly more (as you see some are well versed in the "more" unlike me :p) washes it away. I mean $315 on newegg isn't even really gougin. They are overclocked like 70MHz. $540 and this should rape and mame flagships. Good deals on other cards too.

I got one for 16 on eBay. If someone wants to pay me 10 ill give it to you when they email me the code. I found out that Dell ships in 1-2 weeks. I am not paying that much money ofr ships in 1-2 weeks.

Heh people are probably jumping ship to early. Then again the GTs I got in on are EXACTLY what I wanted. If it does take 2 weeks, I'm still glad I got them. I was already eyeing these on the egg for $315. Then i saw this thread and was allowed to lose my will to second guess the decision. :) An x1900XT should hold the fort until then. :D

My experience with Dell and video cards was similar to this where I saved a $100 on my GTX 256, got it for $500 when everywhere was $600. Got it fast too. With no competition that discount saved me a few months of depreciation. Sold the sucker for $385 after using it for 8 months. The guys ordering on page 2 etc were waiting a little.

Spazilton said:
Glad I could break some peoples will power down :)

Yeah for sure. I tried really hard to resist but I'm a complete sucker for good deals on high end stuff.

WTS 7800GTX lol

Paypal coupon codes if you buy a coupon off of ebay. Here

My order:

Order Details:
Order detail - order placed 2006-03-28 21:04:46

GeForce 7900 GTX 512 MB DDR3 PCI-E Graphics Card Qty: 2
Unit Price: $586.95

Save 25% off all Desktop Accessories
Expires on 2006-03-30 05:59:59 - $293.48

ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AND COUPONS

Small Business customers receive FREE 3-5 day Shipping on select all Software and Peripheral order priced $49 or higher!
Expires on 2008-01-01 12:30:00 - $9.00

Save an additional 5% off orders $500+ (before tax, shipping and handling)
Expires on 2006-03-30 05:59:59 - $44.02

Sub-Total $836.40
Shipping Discount -$9.00

Shipping $0.00

Estimated Tax $50.18
Total $886.58

And I used Fatwallet so an additional 2.25% which is $19.94 off so total of 866.63 for 2.

So I ended up getting each card for $433.32 or so...

Great deal, now hopefully they'll ship soon. I've ordered the BFG 7800GTX from Dell months ago when they were hot and got it pretty quick.

One great thing too is that the card layout is the same so I'll still be able to use my AC 7800 Waterblocks.

Update: Estimated shipping date1: Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Could also use the paypal coupons to buy a concession coupon. You wouldn't pay tax on teh concession amount.

Framerate said:
Can you tell me your estimated ship date? I am really hesitant to do this if it is really 1-2 weeks.

Update: Estimated shipping date1: Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Those 10% off coupons for paypal only seem to work for users that received the promotional email or catalog. The $3 off shipping coupon should work for anyone. I used it last week and it worked great, would help those having to buy the 25% dell smb coupon from ebay.

From BlueAqua's link:

$3.47 off shipping
Coupon Code: CPPEBAY03
Expires: Unknown

The $3 one didn't work for me for some reason. Oh well paying $16 to get a 7900GT for like 265 is worth it.

There's another 5% off of $500 Stackable coupon too.

Here it is:
KQHRSN84K56W3$

If anyone has the 25% percent off coupon, im looking for one. Please PM me.

Thanks.

EDIT: didnt see somebody posted it above. oh well.

wtf? India lady called me asking about my order. Asked me for my order number, gave it too her then she started asking me for the coupon codes I used. That's when I was like um, I don't have them anymore and she asked why I wanted the video cards then hungup. Chasing commission?

Back