Blast from the past!

mannyman

2[H]4U
So i was cleaning out the computer closet when i found my old computer, socket A, and i was looking at it, and the more i look the more i liked the case its a Cooler Master ATCS 100 the all aluminium beast. Now the air flow is quite poor beeing 1 80mm on top and mounting spots for 2 80mm in the fron and thats it, but the design looks great and conservative. anyone else ever own a atcs100?

Yes I think I remember that sexy beast from when I had an xp 1600+. I had one of those chenming that was just like an antec 1030 back then cause I couldn't afford anything that swank. How thick is the metal on that thing compared to like a newer model lian li or the like?

DSCF0167.jpg

That was my first built when I was 14-15....I'm 21 now....:cool: XP2500 and 9800pro I was owning HALO PC back then and CS: S

Yes I think I remember that sexy beast from when I had an xp 1600+. I had one of those chenming that was just like an antec 1030 back then cause I couldn't afford anything that swank. How thick is the metal on that thing compared to like a newer model lian li or the like?

you mean you had a chenming which was the company that built all the cases for antec...and probably still does haha

im never going to use that old beast again but its quallity is great, the removable side pannels and top pannels are 1.0mm thick aluminium with rolled edges the front plate is at least 3.0mm with additional 2.0 mm drive bezzel the frame is 1.0mm thick aluminium thats riveted. it has the removable mobo tray, ill get some pics up when i get a new camera sometime soon, i should also mention its the atc 100 sx1, i might be willing to part with it lol

If you could mod a bigger case fan in front, at the bottom, it might be the perfect case to throw a water cooling rig into, with the radiator up front. :cool:

hm thats a good idea, i might just mod it for liquid cooling, i might start a thread in the work logs, thanks guys

Back