• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Blank screen during Windows install

FreakyT

n00b
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
46
Hey all,

In the exciting continuation of my quest to install windows on an old tablet pc (Fujitsu Stylistic LT C-500), I now can't get Windows to install.

I successfully booted the computer's internal drive into DOS (the Windows 98 version), and copied the i386 directory from a Windows 2000 CD onto a separate partition on the drive. I then ran winnt.exe and the Windows setup program copied some files, and then told me to reboot. I did, and now the computer just appears with a black screen with a blinking cursor.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
 
Back
Top